Jacksonville Rose Society privacy notice
Home Page 2
Your privacy is important to the Jacksonville Rose Society. We value your privacy and the privacy of other visitors and users of the Jacksonville Rose Society’s website at www.jacksonvillerosesociety.org (or successor URLs). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we gather from you and the ways in which we use this information.
Personal Information Collection
The Jacksonville Rose Society may collect and use the following categories of information:
- Any information that you provide us in the process of registering with our website, including your name, street address, phone number, e-mail address.
- Any information that you may send for the purpose of requesting services from the Jacksonville Rose Society.
- Any information that you may send when contacting the Jacksonville Rose Society.
- Information about your use of the Jacksonville Rose Society website, including your Internet Protocol Address, web browser type, the web pages that you visit.
Cookies are a standard Internet Technology tool, that allows us to store and retrieve your login information on your system. When you visit the Jacksonville Rose Society website, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. Each Web Browser used by our members is likely to implement different functionality, so please consult the technical resources of your web browser to learn the correct way to modify your own cookies set up.
How we use the information we collect
Depending on your interactions with the Jacksonville Rose Society, we may use the information submitted by you on our website in the following ways:
- as part of the registration process if you apply to become a Jacksonville Rose Society member.
- if we need to send information to you, relating to the Jacksonville Rose Society educational resources and activities, or content from the online community.
- to provide you with subscriptions and newsletters
- to send messages relating to the Jacksonville Rose Society events.
- to address any legal issues pertaining to the Jacksonville Rose Society, including but not limited to intellectual property infrigement, defamation, or rights of privacy issues.
When we disclose the information we collect
Our online member database is available to our members.
If you participate in our online community and activities, the following information may be made available to third parties:
- contact information that you have submitted to us, including your name and geographic area.
- any optional information that you have provided to us for the related activities, including your photo.
Any other personally identifiable information will not be transmitted to third parties without your consent.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides information to the Jacksonville Rose Society through our website represents that they are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
If you have any question or concern, please contact us by using the “Contact” function of our website.
The Jacksonville Rose Society website contains links to other third party websites. The Jacksonville Rose Society is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. Should you have questions or concerns about these third party websites, please contact them directly.
The Jacksonville Rose Society has set up reasonable safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However we can make no assurances that the information you submit will be secure and that unauthorized third parties will not be successful in breaching our security measures and in accessing your information.
By using the Jacksonville Rose Society website, or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically with regard to privacy, security or administrative issues. If a security breach happens, we may post a notice on our website and send an email to you.
Changing your information or canceling your account
If you would like to change any of your contact information in our database, please send us a message through the "Contact us" function of our website.
If you would like to cancel your membership and have us remove all the information you submitted, please send us a message through the "Contact us" function of our website.
Effective Date, Date last modified.